Bespoke solutions for special projects
With a proven track record of delivering customised product into exclusive urban developments, our Special Projects Team can take a design concept or architect’s specification and turn it into a high quality delivered product. This flexible manufacturing capability, combined with our proven distribution and on-site installation and management skills, makes us the obvious partner for bespoke schemes.
We aren’t just a company with a standard offering of products.
We can diversify and create solutions to a specific brief or present you with a complete concept.
We enjoy our customers presenting us with challenges which require a solution that is yet to be created. Please view our inspirations area of the web site to get just a sampling of how we can provide the perfect interior solution for You.
Our service for property developers
We manufacture, supply and install kitchens for private developers all over the UK. Our kitchen furniture gives your project a competitive edge: Whether your property suits a high gloss black kitchen, a gloss wood effect kitchen, or perhaps a more traditional style shaker kitchen – we have the perfect solution for you. Fitted by our FIRA accredited installers, we will add the finishing touch to property portfolio. Choose Paula Rosa Manhattan as your partner of choice for high quality kitchen furniture.
Contract kitchens for UK property developers
We have over 60 years experience of supplying contract kitchens to the UK's leading private property developers. Our service levels and customer care are unrivalled in the industry, making Paula Rosa Manhattan the perfect partner for your kitchen project. Our range of contemporary and traditional kitchen doors suit all housing developments. Whether your project is for luxury homes or for first time buyers, we have a price group to suit you.
Our factory and head office are based in Sussex and we welcome you to come and visit our newly fitted showroom. Call your area sales manager to chat about your contract kitchen project.
Ten good reasons to choose us for all your contract kitchen projects
Industry leading three week call-off and 72 hour remedial service for all contract kitchens.
- Compliance with BREEAM and the Code for Sustainable Homes.
'One stop shop' for contract kitchen furniture, EU energy efficient labelled appliances and white goods, work surfaces and accessories.
Three design offices in Lancing, Bathgate and Bangkok offering a fast turnaround design and quotation service.
Rapid delivery contract kitchen display samples for show houses and marketing suites.
Kitchen fitting and installation (FIRA Gold Installation Certification) service backed up by our national team of contract and project management staff.
- On-going innovation and product development.
- Application-based invoice system or e-invoicing option available.
- Dedicated Customer Care team for all post occupation works.
- Leading Brand Name appliances and accessories.
Social housing kitchens
We understand the stringent codes you have to follow when building affordable homes. Everyone deserves a decent home to live in and Paula Rosa Manhattan manufactures and supplies contract kitchens tailored to meet your needs and the needs of residents. Our kitchens are sustainability sourced and durability tested so you can be sure they will stand the test of time. Whether your project is located in London, Oxford, Cambridge or Glasgow, our national team of contract and project managers will ensure that your project is well managed and runs seamlessly at all times.
Contract kitchens for social housing schemes
Paula Rosa Manhattan is committed to manufacturing and supplying contract kitchens for the social housing sector which includes affordable housing kitchens and supported living kitchens. We exceed expectations of registered providers and residents alike and help you to gain credits in BREEAM and the Code for Sustainable Homes' schemes. Our dedicated contract kitchen social housing team includes a surveying and delivery network which ensures your project runs on time and within budget.
Some of the many Housing Associations we supply
- London Housing Consortium
- FCHO (First Choice Homes Oldham)
- LMH (Liverpool Mutual Homes)
- Modern Housing
- Cairn Housing Association
- Shropshire Towns and Rural Housing (STAR housing)
- South Staffordshire Housing Association
- Spectrum Property Care – working with Western Challenge
- Aragon Housing Association
- Anchor Housing Association
- Venture Housing Association
- Chigwell Construction
Nine good reasons to choose our contract kitchens for your affordable housing project
- Decent Homes Programmes and Responsive Maintenance capabilities
- Compliance with BREEAM and the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Nationwide surveying team
- Product continuity Guarantee
- Contemporary kitchen colour and handle choices
- Extranet Asset Management System
- Industry leading 3 week call off and 72 hour remedial service
- Samples available for TLO s and Consultation processes
'Enable' and 'supported living' kitchen product ranges offering enhanced accessibility for residents with special needs
Accreditations / Ratings / Awards / Certificates
- Accredited to ISO14001 Environmental Management system
- FSC® and PEFC Accreditations across the product range
- 20 / 25 Year BLP durability rating
- FIRA Gold Award for Product Excellence
- All products certified to BS6222 Part 2 Level H