Area Sales Managers
Our mission is to ensure Paula Rosa Manhattan becomes and remains the product and service provider of choice within the contract kitchen marketplace. With aggressive growth plans for 2020 we are looking to recruit an additional Sales Managers to focus primarily on new regional and new volume accounts in the West Midlands and and Hampshire.
This role is about developing new business relationships with regional house builders and developers and local housing associations. You will be a natural business networker and effective brand ambassador, representing the Company at client meetings and presenting the PRMF solution using a consultative approach.
You will expected to build a business development plan, generate and maintain a sales order pipeline and provide monthly forecasts and deliver against that plan and forecast.
Delivering accurate and timely planning, reporting, forecasting and administration so that the status of sales is visible to the wider organisation via Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrable experience of consultative selling a B2B solution contracts (with a product and service element).
- Demonstrable experience of selling £100K to £500K and potentially £1M+ contracts.
- Demonstratable experience in opening new regional and volume accounts within the KBB sector.
- Strong experience of complex tender and contract processes.
- Well networked with a proven track record of partnership relationship development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation writing and delivery.
This is a great opportunity to make a huge difference to our business in some of the most buoyant new build regions in the UK. If you feel the above sounds like you then I would love to hear from you!