Customer Service Administrator
*Purpose of the role: *
To accurately input kitchen orders requested by customers in order that that the Company delivery ‘right first time’ installations for customers.
*Key Accountabilities: *
- To receive and react to all call offs within 48 hours of receipt. Accurately process all call-offs within 48 hours of receipt whilst ensuring that any urgent situations receive priority attention.
- To carefully check call-offs and identify upgrades and changes by working closely with the design team.
- To raise Priority Paperwork for Delivery Accelerations at customer requests in order that they recognise the Company as delivering excellent customer service in such circumstances.
- Proactively communicate with Site Managers and work with Sales/Contract Managers over queries on call offs, to avoid delays to deliveries plus any associated requirements.
- Adhere to defined processes to ensure abortive costs are minimised and kept within budget, raising any suggestions for process improvements where possible.
To be a great match for this role you need to be demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to resolve problems
- Team player
- Ability to create and retain good working relationships
- PC Literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure