Specification Sales Manager - London Projects
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Sales Director, the purpose of the role is to deliver and exceed budgeted sales targets through the growth of profitable sales within existing and new accounts. Focusing on major residential projects in and around London, you will be targeting architects, developers and main contractors to ensure the Paula Rosa Manhattan becomes and remains the product and service provider of choice within the contract kitchen market place.
- Achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profit targets by building and maintaining long term relationships with both new prospects and existing accounts including main contractors, high-end property developers, sub-contractors and house builders as well as architects and specifiers in order that Company goals are met.
- Build a business development plan, generate and maintain a sales order pipeline, provide monthly forecasts and deliver against that plan and forecast.
- Deliver accurate and timely planning, reporting, forecasting and administration so that the status of sales is visible to the wider organisation.
- Increase the Company’s market share of house builder and contractor spend on kitchens so that revenue and profit targets are achieved, within a specified area.
- To proactively liaise with all other areas of the business to ensure that opportunities for more business are created and delivered and risks to successful delivery are mitigated or removed.
- To adhere to company policies and procedures for the sales process in order that all other areas of the business can deliver customer satisfaction and sales fulfilment.
- Achievement of own sales against set targets and contribute to regional and national team achievement.
- Maintain external customer and internal company communication and action plans in line with the sales process.
Essential: • Demonstrable experience of consultative selling a B2B solution contracts (with a product and service element). • Demonstrable experience of selling £100K to £500K and potentially £1M+ contracts. • Previous sales, account management and business development experience within the construction industry, ideally within the kitchen or interior fit-out and manufacturing sector.
Skills: • Strong relationship management skills • Consultative approach – good listener • Excellent problem-solving skills • Excellent communication and negotiation skills • Good organisational skills • The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
Experience: • Specification Sales