Are you a creative genius with an eye for exquisite design? Are you passionate about transforming spaces into works of art that leave a lasting impression? If so, we want you to manage our showroom in Lancing, West Sussex.
Purpose of the role:
To run the showroom, being the face of the Company’s retail kitchen design venture. To manage the retail customer relationship from start to finish, producing inspirational kitchen designs that convert to sales and managing the end-to-end process. To handle and coordinate all aftersales enquiries from end users and ensure PRMF have completely satisfied customers whilst capitalising on every sales opportunity to maximise profit margin.
• To book appointments for potential retail customers to visit the Showroom, either from website enquiries or self-generated leads.
• To design kitchens that meet customers’ requirements and deliver a customer experience that exceeds expectations.
• To ensure our quotations are in accordance with our Company’s procedures/design guidelines
• To ensure that plans comply with industry and regulatory standards so that the company adheres to legislation requirements
• To recognise opportunities to upsell in a professional manner to enhance sales results
• To modify existing kitchen plans accurately, according to customers’ specifications & aspirations ensure our quotations are in accordance with our Company’s procedures/design guidelines.
• To ensure that plans comply with industry and regulatory standards so that the company adheres to legislative requirements.
• To build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers to ensure the Company is viewed as a supplier of choice.
• To lead and motivate the showroom team.
• To manage the staff rota, always ensuring sufficient human resource.
• To manage and maintain the aftersales website, to keep it up to date and relevant in order to maximise sales opportunities with end users.
• To communicate queries effectively with the appropriate departments to ensure we fulfil customer requirements to complete satisfaction.
• To identify and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement both in the department and within the Company as a whole.
• Accountable for the cleanliness and upkeep of the Showroom.
• To design & curate the showroom space as the business grows.
As well as a having a genuine passion for design, you will be able to demonstrate customer focus and the ability to effectively plan and meet deadlines (plan, prioritise, organise workload). You will the ability to work effectively with detail and resolve problems and using your own initiative. You will thrive in a target-driven environment, working autonomously with minimal supervision. Great negotiation skills, previous spatial planning experience e.g. 20:20, Planit, Fusion and a full diving licence are essential requirements for the role. In return we are offering a competitive salary, excellent commission scheme and all the development and support you would expect from a local company with more than a century of experience in the industry.
LocationLancing, West Sussex
Lancing Business Park
Lancing Business Park
View on map